Who we help
We work with 2 main groups of individuals in relation to our ESF Welfare to Work Programme.
‘Extending employment opportunities’. The target groups are the following who are unemployed or have become inactive in the labour market:
- People from ethnic minorities.
- People without adequate qualifications.
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEETs).
‘Developing a skilled and adaptable workforce’.
The target groups are:
- People in the workforce who lack basic skills.
- People without good qualifications or least likely to receive training.
- We are dedicated and passionate in regards to promoting social inclusion, our goal is to assist in combating poverty. We believe that by supporting disadvantaged people and their communities we can achieve this, by giving them the tools