One of the biggest challenges we face as a community is keeping the burning flame young people tend to leave school with alive. An educational environment is one of the most colourful, unpredictable, spontaneous and vibrant environments most of us will ever be a part of. School, college and university can be social cooking pots where our personalities thrive.
Our aim is to be the bridge between education, work and entrepreneurism. We aim to do this through inspiration! We aim to educate young people in how the future has been mapped in various industry sectors by the government and private corporations and coach them into becoming true leaders by encouraging them to challenge the outlook of their future.
Speech Inspired aim to do this by:
- Researching future market and industry trends to identify where the best business and employment opportunities are for the coming decades.
- Identifying what academic qualifications and skill sets will be required for young people to develop into the future markets and industries and offering training in those areas.
- Providing coaching, mentoring and employability training, to enable young people to access employment and/or further training or education to help them succeed
- Working with schools and colleges to enhance the aspirations and improve the employment and business opportunities of young people.
- Bridging the gap between employers and young people and providing on-going support in their development by offering careers advice a long their journey.